Energy Harvester Breakout - 100 mV Startup
This breakout board allows you to power low power devices without batteries using solar cells or other voltage sources as low as 100 mV. This energy harvester is based on the LTC3108.
- Selectable output voltage of 2.35V, 3.3V, 4.1V, or 5V.
- Secondary logic controlled output.
- 2.2V low dropout regulator.
- Power good indicator which is asserted when the primary output is ready.
- Reserve energy output for storing excess energy in a super capacitor or rechargeable battery.
- Startup voltage as low as 100mV, up to 60% efficiency, great for harvesting energy from solar cells.